- We’re excited to introduce this year’s proprietary blend which is our Top Dog Bella Grigio. As always, we’ve put our favourite four-legged friend on the label. The aromas, flavours and finish of this wine are wonderful at bottling. However, after aging for two months, they also became quite exquisite. We’re so proud of this blend, we hope you’ll take advantage of the opportunity to make this one-of-a-kind wine.
Steveston Winemakers Series
- This year’s proprietary white blend opens with rich buttery aromas of clove, honey, nutmeg, herbs and butterscotch.
- It continues with succulent flavours that balance beautifully with overtones of green melon, lush tropical fruit and oak.
- Pairs well with shellfish, pizza or feta and grilled asparagus.
- Varietals: Bella Bianco and Pinot Grigio
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium-Heavy | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry