Cabernet Franc (Ontario)
- Embodying a style classic to the Niagara winemaking region, this ruby-red Ontario Cabernet Franc is an unforgettable experience.
- Luxurious, food-friendly acidic flavours of cherries, blackberries and plums combined with toasty nutmeg and vanilla spices, bring this medium-bodied wine to life.
- On the palate, it unveils a round mouth feel with the bold tannins from being fermented on dried grape skins for a remarkably supported finish.
- Robust, complex and elegant.
- Pairs well with hearty Grilled Alberta Steak with Roasted Red Peppers, Cedar-Plank Salmon, or Classic Canadian Wood-Oven Pizza.
- Varietal: Cabernet Franc
- Weeks: 6 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry