Cabernet Syrah Zinfandel (California)
- This is a classic big, bold California red blend. It exudes pronounced flavours of black cherries and berries layered with toasted oak, vanilla and rich notes of dark chocolate and coffee.
- Toasted American white oak offers notes of vanilla, coconut and clove. The oak adds complexity and finesse to the flavours and aromas of this wine and also gives it a smooth finish.
- Pairs well with honey and spice glazed chicken or beef chili and beans.
- Varietal: Cabernet, Syrah and Zinfandel
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Heavy | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry