- We’re excited to introduce this year’s proprietary blend which is our Top Dog Carménère Merlot. As always, we’ve put our favourite four-legged friend on the label. The aromas, flavours and finish of this wine are wonderful at bottling. However, after aging for two months, they also became quite exquisite. We’re so proud of this blend, we hope you’ll take advantage of the opportunity to make this one-of-a-kind wine.
Steveston Winemakers Series
- This year’s proprietary red blend of Carménère Merlot opens with a rich aromatic bouquet of fresh red cherries, toasted oak and herbs.
- It continues with luscious flavours of red cherries, dark ripe plums and berries with hints of spice and leather.
- Fermented on grape skins, which adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes velvety tannins for a lingering finish.
- Ending with a long, smooth and silky finish, it promises to delight any wine connoisseur.
- Pairs well with grilled beef or pasta in marinara sauce with meatballs.
- Varietals: Carménère and Merlot
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry