Refreshing Beer & Cooler Alternative
- This white wine features tart green apples balanced out by smooth white cranberries to create an easy drinking wine with a crisp, refreshing finish.
- This wine has a ripe fruity flavour that may be perceived as sweet but the wine is actually off-dry.
- Pairs well with seared pork belly topped with caramelized apples or a dried cranberry and goat cheese salad glazed with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Enjoy it chilled with your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
- Fruit: Green apples and white cranberries
- Weeks: 6
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Light
- Sweetness: Off-Dry
- Alcohol: 7.6%