Terremoto Tempranillo (Spain)
- Valencia is a sunny region which is located in the heart of Spain’s east coast. This is where you’ll find the Tempranillo grape. The Mediterranean climate has mild winters and very warm summers. Combine the climate with the gently sloping vineyards and permeable subsoils and you’ll have perfect growing conditions for this savoury grape. Valencia is also home to the famous annual Las Fallas festival. Celebrating the arrival of spring happens with fireworks, pyrotechnics and colourful, giant papier-mache figures. Every day during the festival, the city is filled with the sound of firecrackers, ending in an extraordinary finale which is called the Terremoto!
- A superior premium wine, Terremoto Tempranillo is a medium-bodied, savoury wine with cherry, dried fig and cedar flavours and hints of leather and spices.
- The Tempranillo grape’s thick skin gives the wine a deep ruby colour and moderate tannins.
- Whether you’re celebrating a big occasion complete with fireworks or toasting the end of a workday, this wine is the perfect accompaniment.
- Pairs well with braised meats, chorizo sausage or roasted eggplant.
- Varietals: Tempranillo
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry