- LODI, CALIFORNIA
- Located in the middle of California’s Central Valley, Lodi has a classic Mediterranean climate of warm days and cool nights, and benefits from cool breezes blowing inland from the San Francisco Bay area – a climate that helps lend grapes a refreshing natural acidity. The mineral rich, sandy soils and dry growing season allow growers to precisely manage vine growth through irrigation, producing more concentrated flavours.
- Chardonnay, Riesling and Pinot Grigio come together in perfect synergy in this lively off-dry white.
- Chardonnay provides texture, notes of green apple, pineapple and citrus.
- Riesling offers lively acidity and floral aromas.
- Pinot Grigio rounds out the blend with juicy peach, apricot and pear flavours.
- This superior premium wine has tropical and stone fruit flavours, bright acidity and a crisp balanced finish.
- Pairs well with kimchi macaroni and cheese, fruit biscotti, artisanal toasts with dried fruit or buttered popcorn.
- Varietals: Chardonnay, Riesling and Pinot Grigio
- Watch: Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Unoaked | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Off-Dry