Pinot Grigio Gewürztraminer (California)
- THE REGION: LODI, CALIFORNIA
- Located in the middle of California’s Central Valley, Lodi has a classic Mediterranean climate of warm days and cool nights which benefits from cool breezes blowing inland from the San Francisco Bay area. This climate helps lend grapes a refreshing natural acidity. The mineral rich, sandy soils and dry growing season allow growers to precisely manage vine growth through irrigation, producing more concentrated flavours.
- This LE22 Pinot Grigio Gewürztraminer is a unique duo that creates a juicy and refreshing wine with a kiss of sweetness and loads of character.
- Alluring aromas of stone fruit and lychee precede a surge of juicy peach and bright citrus flavours. A second sip starts to open the palate revealing underlying flavours of lychee, cantaloupe, and light notes of ginger spice and lemon zest. A must-have for any white wine lover.
- Signature Food Pairing: Peanut Chicken Satay (contact us if you would like us to send you the recipe)
- Also pairs well with spicy tuna rolls, roasted vegetables or brie and fig crostini.
- This LE22 Pinot Grigio Gewürztraminer is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Pinot Grigio and Gewürztraminer
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: None | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Off-Dry
- Back to Limited Editions