This cunning blend pulls choice varietals from the four corners of Italy, showcasing the best the country has to offer: Sicily in the southwest, where climate and geography make near perfect growing conditions; Tuscany on the northwest coast, one of the world’s most famous wine regions; Veneto on the northeast coast where hot summers are tempered by the Adriatic Sea, and finally Puglia on the southeast coast, where the surrounding seas provide balance to the dry heat helping grow mature and fruity grapes.
- The LE23 Winemakers Blend varietals play off each other to create a crisp off-dry wine with a tapestry of vibrant fruit flavours.
- Pinot Grigio leads with lush peach and apple flavours. Riesling adds aromatics, a shot of sweetness, and amplifies fresh acidity. Vermentino plays up the citrus character, while Verduzzo brings tropical notes to the background. A touch of Trebbiano rounds out the orchard fruit flavours and adds a fresh mineral accent.
- Pairs well with Pancetta Egg Pasta, Rich and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese, Maple Glazed Ham and Spiced Nuts
- This LE23 Winemakers Blend is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Vermentino, Verduzzo and Trebbiano
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8
- Oak: None
- Body: Light-Medium
- Sweetness: Off-Dry
- Alcohol: ~12%
- Back to Limited Editions