Limited editions for a limited time! Take this opportunity to make outstanding premium wines.
About Our Limited Editions
These classic varietals and charismatic blends are sourced from some of the world’s most renowned wine producing regions. You’ll be so pleased with the results that your friends and family will find it hard to believe you made it! Go ahead and brag about it – you’ve earned bragging rights. It’s easy to compare these wines to commercial ones that cost 4 times as much. Be sure to take advantage of our Friends and Family discount if your friends decide to start their DIY craft winemaking experience.
The bulk of these wines are released from December through April each year. Every so often, we are able to get limited editions outside this time frame so be sure to check this page once a month for updates. If you’re not already subscribed to receive our monthly emails, contact us with your name and email address.
All of these outstanding premium wines will benefit from aging. For the reds, you need to age them after bottling for at least 6 months. Some may take even longer. For the whites, you need to age them for at least 3 months. Once they have aged, open a bottle and try it. Do this once a month until you find your “sweet spot” or the point at which the wine suits your tastes. Everyone is different so for one person this may happen earlier than for another.
This season’s lineup is selling out fast so come on in to make these outstanding premium wines before they’re all gone!
Click on any wine name below to see details about its aromas, flavours, varietals, oak, body and sweetness.
Call today to reserve yours!
- Cape Blend – Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinotage, Grenache Blend (South Africa) APR 2020
- Pacific Quartet Red – Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Shiraz, Merlot Blend (California, Australia, Washington, Chile) FEB 2020
- Pecorino Pinot Grigio (Italy) JAN 2020
- Terremoto Tempranillo (Spain) DEC 2019
- Yolo White – Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Muscat Blend (California) MAR 2020 SOLD OUT
- Dos Grenache (Australia, Spain) FEB 2020
- Carménère Petit Verdot (Chile) MAR 2020 SOLD OUT
- Union Red – Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc (France) DEC 2019
- Union White – Sauvignon Blanc Sémillon (France) JAN 2020 SOLD OUT