Meritage (Okanagan, BC)
With Dried Grapes
- We are excited to announce a rare opportunity to get a BC wine. This limited release will be a Cru International Okanagan Bordeaux-style Meritage.
- A dry, medium-bodied wine, it opens on the nose with delicious aromas of red currant, cassis, vanilla, cigar box, and spices. On the palate, it unveils a round mouthfeel with polished tannins for a supported finish.
- Pairs well with braised beef with pomme purée, bison burgers with blue cheese, garlic lamb chops with chickpea purée, or triple cream cheese.
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot
- Weeks: 6 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry