- Here’s a new twist on a margarita that will whisk you off to Mexico.
- Sugar for rimming
- 2 ounces of Pinot Noir
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 2 ounces of tequila
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces of orange flavored sparkling water
- 1 slice of lime
- Rim a margarita glass with sugar
- Place wine, lime juice, tequila & ice cubes in a shaker
- Mix well and pour into the glass
- Add orange flavored sparkling water to the glass
- Add ice cubes as desired
- Garnish with a slice of lime
- Sip back and enjoy your trip to Mexico!