Bourbon Chardonnay Sémillon (Australia)
- THE REGION: RIVERLAND, AUSTRALIA
- Southern Australia’s picturesque wine region is located east of the Barossa Valley which extends for over 300km along the Murray River. This long-established region has more Chardonnay plantings than all the Southern wine growing regions combined in Australia. Chardonnay from this region is vibrant with ripe flavours and oak is often used to support the richness of the wines and add further complexity. Riverland has a continental climate, flat terrain and long hours of sunshine, therefore, the vines receive consistent, quality sunlight, greatly reducing their chance of disease and ensuring fully ripe, flavourful fruit.
Passport 2023 Series
- Diving into the iconic white wines of Australia, this PP23 Bourbon Chardonnay Sémillon blend has been taken a step further with the addition of bourbon oak.
- The wine is full bodied with notes of grilled peach, baked pear and tropical citrus. The bourbon oak delivers a twist of caramel, vanilla bean and subtle baking spice. A rich and textured mouthfeel is balanced with fresh acidity and a long lingering finish. A lovely sipper with complex flavours and unique profile that is sure to excite.
- Pairs well with roast pork with apples and root vegetables, butternut squash risotto or goat cheese.
- This PP23 Bourbon Chardonnay Sémillon is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Chardonnay and Sémillon
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Heavy | Body: Full | Sweetness: Dry
- Back to Limited Editions