Pinot Noir Merlot Syrah (Australia)
- THE REGION: RIVERLAND, AUSTRALIA
- The Riverland region is the largest producer of wine in all of Australia. The scenic region is located east of the Barossa Valley and extends along the Murray River for more than 300km. The hot, dry continental climate with endless sunshine and cool nights makes the region one of the most perfect places for growing grapes. With minimal rainfall in the region the Murray River provides much-needed water to the area’s vineyards to help irrigate the vines to ensure fully ripe and flavourful fruit. It a place that where citrus and stone fruit tress are abundant and where world class grapes are grown alongside the wildlife filled wetland and the mighty Murray River.
Passport 2023 Series
- Bringing together three of Australia’s classic grape varieties, this PP23 Pinot Noir Merlot Syrah blend is expressive and smooth with a hint of spice to awaken the senses. This medium bodied assemblage of Pinot Noir, Merlot and Syrah is a playful yet sophisticated wine.
- Fresh fruit layers of blueberry, ripe cherry and raspberry are complimented by hints of white pepper and earthy notes. A juicy and vibrant mouthfeel lead to a soft and elegant finish. Supple tannins and vanilla oak nuances round out this unique Australian blend.
- Pairs well with meat based pizza, grilled Portobello burger or Gruyere cheese.
- This PP23 Pinot Noir Merlot Syrah is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Pinot Noir, Merlot and Syrah
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry
- Back to Limited Editions