Riverland is known as a magical wine growing land with the Murray River winding through the ancient land, dotted with red soils and sandy loams. This region stretches between the Murray River and the Great Australian Outback. The region doesn’t receive much rainfall although the Murray River helps as a source for water. It is a long-established wine growing region that is extremely important to the Australian wine industry and is home to more that 80 different varietals. Riverland has a warm continental Mediterranean climate with long sunny days and cool nights. This allows the fruit to fully ripen, producing aromatic and bright white wines.
- PP24 Pinot Gris Sauvignon Blanc is a blend captures the essence of the Australian sun and breezes that carry across the region. This aromatic medium bodied blend has a zesty vibrancy that dances across the palate.
- On the nose you are greeted with passionfruit and a hint of citrus. Fresh flavours of green apple, stone fruit, and gooseberry are complimented by subtle herbaceous nuances. This fresh and well-balanced blend, pairs perfectly with food or a casual gathering of friends.
- Pairs well with Chicken Piccata, Green Salad with Herb and Lemon Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese.
- This PP24 Pinot Gris Sauvignon Blanc is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8
- Oak: None
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
- Alcohol: ~12.5%
- Back to Limited Editions