Bonarda Syrah (Argentina)
- Every year craft winemakers explore new adventures through illustrious tales capturing the essence of our unique wines through our Restricted Quantities Premium Collection. We invite you to create, celebrate and share these wines with your family and friends.
- We invite our craft winemakers to join us in celebrating 20 years of wine with five new premium collectible wines. Aptly named after a popular 1920’s common phrases, and not to outdo one another, each phrase carries a common meaning of being “the best of the best”.
- This year RQ puts on the ritz in celebration of twenty years of craft winemaking excellence. Become immersed in the splendor of Restricted Quantities’ roaring twenties premium collection. Winemakers will craft and share the bee’s knees of wines from the renowned regions of Chile, Argentina, Spain and Australia.
- A toast, to a roaring twentieth anniversary.
Restricted Quantities Series
- A superior premium wine, Bonarda Syrah is a perfect blend with plump red plum and blueberry flavours followed by smoky notes on the palate.
- Toast to the perfection of The Darb’s magnificent character, style and substance when you share the finery of this 2020 vintage.
- Fermenting on dried grape skins adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes chewy tannins for a lingering finish.
- Subtle tannins and rich sophistication mingle throughout this gently layered Bonarda Syrah, truly marking it as the perfect blend.
- Pairs well with Margherita pizza, spaghetti Bolognese or braised pork.
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry