Cabernet Sauvignon (France)
- THE ARCANA COLLECTION
- This year, Restricted Quantities presents the greatest fortunes in wine – A carefully curated collection that transcends lifetimes of experience and craftsmanship. From France, Italy, and Spain, five world-class wines connect through space, time, and humanity – an elementary and mystical collection – earth, air, water, fire, sun, moon, and stars, manifest for this year’s Explore the past, present, and future with five mystical wines. Gain new insights into their hidden nuances – interpret, create, meditate, intuit, and perceive.
Restricted Quantities Series
- Create with authority. Nurture with knowledge. The Emperor presents a unique balance with stability and power. As the father figure of wines, potential for greatness comes with age. It is this balance that contributes to its status and recognition, encouraging the share-ability of its riches.
- This classic Cabernet offers flavours of cassis, ripe plums and red berry fruits.
- Integrated tannins with a balanced acidity create easy-drinking experiences.
- A superior premium wine, fermenting on dried grape skins adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes chewy tannins for a lingering finish.
- Pairs well with grilled meats, fine cheeses and savoury appetizers.
- Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Watch: Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Full | Sweetness: Dry