Nero d'Avola (Italy)
- THE ARCANA COLLECTION
- This year, Restricted Quantities presents the greatest fortunes in wine – A carefully curated collection that transcends lifetimes of experience and craftsmanship. From France, Italy, and Spain, five world-class wines connect through space, time, and humanity – an elementary and mystical collection – earth, air, water, fire, sun, moon, and stars, manifest for this year’s Explore the past, present, and future with five mystical wines. Gain new insights into their hidden nuances – interpret, create, meditate, intuit, and perceive.
Restricted Quantities Series
- Superlative, worldly, and appealing, The Magician’s elementary connections create a phenomenal powerhouse vintage. With every resource at its disposal, The Magician establishes a clear path to manifest, and align all of life’s joyous pursuits.
- This full-bodied red wine bursts with aromas of plums, cherries, toasted oak, and pepper that mingle with soft spices for a robust finish.
- A superior premium wine, fermenting on dried grape skins adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes chewy tannins for a lingering finish.
- Pairs well with meaty burgers, venison, beef chili, or any mushroom dish.
- Varietals: Nero d’Avola
- Watch: Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Full | Sweetness: Dry