el Flamenco Rosé Garnacha (Spain)
- THE INSPIRATION: EL FLAMENCO
- A folkloric dance in southern Spain.
RQ 2022 Series
- Delight in the spirited El Flamenco – the most passionate performance in all of Spain! Like the soft clatter of castanets and light stamping footwork, El Flamenco’s Rosé Garnacha builds sweetly, gradually increasing in energy and tempo – building to a zesty crescendo that fades on lush strawberry and floral aromas. Discover the excitement and appeal of El Flamenco’s performance – it will thrill and captivate your imagination ¡Olé!
- Strawberry and floral aromas mingle in a delightfully, refreshing medium-bodied Rosé that bursts on the palette with flavours of strawberry with a hint of lime peel – best enjoyed chilled.
- Pairs well with smoky, grilled seafood paella or Spanish-style jumbo prawns tossed in a lemon-garlic sauce.
- Varietals: Garnacha
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: None | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry