el Pasodoble Petit Verdot (Spain)
- THE INSPIRATION: EL PASODOBLE
- A fast-paced Spanish military march.
RQ 2022 Series
- This fast-paced double-step falls in line with militant precision, marching in time to the call of the military bugle – it will not be denied! With more than two clusters per shoot, El Pasodoble’s Petit Verdot – “little green” flushes with intensity in a quick-stepping, double-the-speed performance ripe with passion – bold, with vanilla spice and rich fruits. Double the excitement, thrill to the allure, and enticingly plush depths of the El Pasodoble’s Petit Verdot – a larger-than life experience that shouldn’t be missed ¡Olé!
- A bold, full-bodied wine, ripe with aromas of juicy fruit and spice. On a palate, enjoy blackberry and black currant flavours with hints of cedar and cigar box. Velvety-smooth, leathery tannins with vanilla and oak undertones offer a long, smooth finish.
- Fermented on grape skins, which adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes velvety tannins for a lingering finish.
- Pairs well with gazpacho, stuffed piquillo peppers, chorizo or pepper and onion traditional tortillas.
- Varietals: Petit Verdot
- Watch: Wine Video
- Watch: Master of Wine Review
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Full | Sweetness: Dry