el Tango Malbec Bonarda Syrah (Argentina)
- THE INSPIRATION: EL TANGO
- A sensual dance in Argentina.
RQ 2022 Series
- It takes two to tango – or in this case three! Malbec Bonarda Syrah makes its debut performance in El Tango. Originating in Buenos Aires, it’s a mixture of light-spirited flamenco, fast, sensual Argentine milonga, and Cuban habanera dances – the ideal blend to represent this bold, juicy and exotic, easy-drinking wine. Delight in the deep crimson bloom of El Tango’s performance; an intensity and aroma matched only by the rich, fragrant beauty of the red rose ¡Olé!
- The dry, medium-body boasts intense aromas of red currants and black raspberries. On the palate, enjoy crushed red and black fruits with hints of maraschino cherries, violets, oak and pepper spice. It has well-rounded tannins along with a toasted vanilla finish.
- Fermented on grape skins, which adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes velvety tannins for a lingering finish.
- Pairs well with grilled flank steak and traditional Asado chimichurri sauce, Argentinian beef empanadas or roasted or grilled vegetables.
- Varietals: Malbec, Bonarda and Syrah
- Watch: Wine Video
- Watch: Master of Wine Review
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry