la Cueca Sauvignon Blanc (Chile)
- THE INSPIRATION: LA CUECA
- La Cueca (Spanish pronunciation [ˈkweka]) is a family of musical styles and associated dances from Chile, Argentina and Bolivia. In Chile, the Cueca holds the status of national dance. During the dance, the pair waves the white handkerchief.
RQ 2022 Series
- A true national treasure, this wildly romantic and flirty performance is enhanced by the beguiling use of the kerchief. Its unique balance enchants and captures the essence of La Cueca’s Sauvignon Blanc. Ardent, yet shy, La Cueca is beautifully characterized by flavours of peach, stone fruit, and honeysuckle, a pale straw colour, and a fetching medium body. La Cueca is sure to disarm and charm the senses in the most delightful way ¡Olé!
- A fresh, lively wine with beautiful floral, citrus and grassy aromas. Its flavour has undertones of citrus peel, peach and other stone fruits as well as honeysuckle and light herbs. It provides a deliciously clean mouth-feel with a refreshing finish.
- Pairs well with sea bass ceviche, pastel de jaiba crab pie or Chilean-style chicken corn pie.
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: None | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry