la Zambra Monastrell (Spain)
- THE INSPIRATION: LA ZAMBRA
- A style of flamenco dance in Spain.
RQ 2022 Series
- This unique, spectacular, and ancient Spanish performance is rooted in many cultures, yet has survived against all odds in Spain. La Zambra’s Monastrell will seduce you, and fan your passion with its ruby flush, and earthy flavours. La Zambra is set to enthrall – to charm at every celebration, striking perfect harmony with an intensity that cannot be denied ¡Olé!
- Fragrant aromas of black cherry and candied fruit are present in this medium-bodied, dry wine. On the palate, enjoy flavours of black plum compote, deep dark black tree fruits with a nuance of spiced oak. It ends with an earthy and herbaceous finish.
- Fermented on grape skins, which adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes velvety tannins for a lingering finish.
- Pairs well with grilled Spanish chorizo, migas, and aged cheese like Manchego or Iberico.
- Varietals: Monastrell
- Watch: Wine Video
- Watch: Master of Wine Review
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry