Truly remarkable, this Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon from Italy pays homage to the masterpieces of the Renaissance art movement.
- RQ24 Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon explores the firm tannins and intricately balanced depth of red fruit flavours to tantalize the palate with its dramatic intensity. Swirl a glass of this expressive red blend and escape to the era of Renaissance Italy, where art, history and wine converge in perfect harmony with the masterpiece of the Colosseum.
- Explore the firm tannins and intricately balanced depth of red fruit flavours which tantalize the palate with dramatic intensity. This medium to full-bodied wine has plum, black currant, spice and a slight licorice note on the nose that carry through to the palate. Masterfully accompanied by firm tannins from the oak.
- Pairs well with wood oven Pizza Margherita, Bistecca alla Fiorentina or Penne Ragu alla Bolognese.
- This RQ24 Sangiovese Cabernet is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium-Full
- Sweetness: Dry
- Alcohol: ~14.5%
- Back to Limited Editions