Italy’s complex Trebbiano Chardonnay draws inspiration from the opulent and iconic world of Baroque art.
- RQ24 Trebbiano Chardonnay delivers crisp citrus flavours that are meticulously complemented by floral notes to create a luscious and stunning treasure. Sip this carefully crafted white blend and let yourself be transported to the streets of Rome, where the beauty of Baroque and the charm of the Trevi Fountain harmonize to create an unforgettable experience for both the senses and imagination.
- A crisp medium-bodied refined wine showing citrus, lemon and apple notes with a slight savoury character. You’ll also enjoy some floral and herbal notes.
- Pairs well with Italian Cuisine, including Portobello Bruschetta, Linguine alle Vongole and Roasted Chicken Risotto.
- This RQ24 Trebbiano Chardonnay is a must for your wine cellar.
- Varietals: Trebbiano and Chardonnay
- Watch: Wine Video
- Weeks: 8
- Oak: None
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
- Alcohol: ~12.5%
- Back to Limited Editions