Verdicchio Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- This year’s proprietary white blend combines two white wine grapes of Italy: the greenish yellow Verdicchio and the rose coloured Pinot Grigio.
- Light yellow with a slightly greenish hue, the bouquet opens with aromas of herbs, apple and grapefruit. Notes of lemon, pear, apple and citrus grace the palate. Crisp and refreshing, it has a lingering dry finish.
- Pairs well with soft cheese pastries, seafood dishes and orzo risotto.
- Varietal: Verdicchio and Pinot Grigio
- Weeks: 6 | Oak: None | Body: Light | Sweetness: Dry