Refreshing Beer & Cooler Alternative
- This white wine features tart green apples balanced out by smooth white cranberries to create an easy drinking wine with a crisp, refreshing finish. This wine has a ripe fruity flavour that may be perceived as sweet but the wine is actually off-dry.
- Pairs well with seared pork belly topped with caramelized apples or a dried cranberry and goat cheese salad glazed with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Fruit: Green apples and cranberries
- Weeks: 6 | Oak: Unoaked | Body: Light | Sweetness: Off-Dry
- NOTE: This is a seasonal wine that is usually available in September