3 Post White (South Africa / Australia)
- Rawsonville is a small wine growing and farming community in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. The Mediterranean climate brings cool rainy winters and warm dry summers creating excellent fruit driven wines.
- The Clare Valley in Australia lies in the mid north of South Australia just north of Adelaide. The climate is continental with cool to cold nights and warm to hot summer days. The higher altitude of the region ensures the nights are still cool even during the hottest summer months allowing the fruit to ripen slowly and evenly.
- Each region imparts unique varietal characters that compliment each other seamlessly.
- A post gives support for the vine to grow and anchors the vineyard to a specific place. 3 Post White is a blend of Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and Riesling from three distinct vineyards, spanning from the lush hills of Rawsonville, South Africa to the sun-kissed valleys of Clare Valley, Australia.
- Together they show aromas of green apple, pear and tropical fruit with undertones of citrus and stone fruits.
- On the palate is a balance and freshness with flavours of tangerine, guava and wildflower honey.
- This superior premium wine has lively acidity and a juicy core which makes it come alive.
- Pairs well grilled halibut with lemon basil vinaigrette, potato pizza with caramelized onions and rosemary or triple crème brie.
- Watch: Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Unoaked | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry