Grenache Mourvèdre (France)
- LANGUEDOC, FRANCE
- Languedoc is one of the largest wine regions in the world. It is in the sunny South of France situated along the French Mediterranean coast. The vineyards benefit from the Mediterranean climate with many hours of warm sunshine and cool nights from the sea breezes. They are known for their plentiful land with soil ranging from rocky sand to thick clay, making it an ideal place to grow grapes.
- This blend of Grenache and Mourvèdre is a classic pairing of varietal reds from the southern vineyards of Languedoc France.
- The wine opens with aromas of ripe strawberries and blackberries.
- On the palate, dark berry fruits are layered with hints of pepper and baking spice.
- This superior premium wine is vibrant with soft tannins and a rich mouthfeel, a balanced wine with lots of intrigue.
- Pairs well with duck breast and white bean cassoulet, roasted vegetable lasagna or Piave cheese.
- Watch: Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium-Full | Sweetness: Dry