Tempranillo Merlot (Spain)
- THE ARCANA COLLECTION
- This year, Restricted Quantities presents the greatest fortunes in wine – A carefully curated collection that transcends lifetimes of experience and craftsmanship. From France, Italy, and Spain, five world-class wines connect through space, time, and humanity – an elementary and mystical collection – earth, air, water, fire, sun, moon, and stars, manifest for this year’s Explore the past, present, and future with five mystical wines. Gain new insights into their hidden nuances – interpret, create, meditate, intuit, and perceive.
Restricted Quantities Series
- Earthy, deep and alluring. When The Empress appears, dreams come to fruition. Embrace opportunity. Create with abundance. Connect with the sense of touch, taste, smell and sight. When you tune in to the energy of The Empress, you surround yourself with the pleasures of life.
- This dry, medium-bodied wine opens with aromas and flavours of deep red fruit like plums and currants.
- Heady spices, earth and smoke linger with a moderate tannic finish.
- A superior premium wine, fermenting on dried grape skins adds deep hues, enhances the bouquet and promotes chewy tannins for a lingering finish.
- Pairs well with Carne Asada and Barbacoa tacos or grilled pork chops and roasted potatoes.
- Watch: Video
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry