Winemakers Trio (Various)
En Primeur Winery Series
With Crushed Grape Skins
- A modern, new world style wine featuring a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Zinfandel. Aromas of vanilla, red berries and black cherries and sweet flavours of ripe raspberry, chocolate and cherry. Fermenting on crushed grape skins enhances the bouquet and contributes soft velvety tannins for a round, juicy mouthfeel.
- Toasted American white oak offers notes of vanilla, coconut and clove. The oak adds complexity and finesse to the flavours and aromas of this wine and also gives it a smooth finish.
- Pairs great with BBQ beef, potato salad, coleslaw and French fries.
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Zinfandel
- Weeks: 8 | Oak: Medium | Body: Medium | Sweetness: Dry